Friday, April 26, 2013

OETA at the Capitol...aka Curious George

Elmo is starting to have some serious competition in our house. The mischievous monkey Curious George is a new favorite. I must admit, I don't mind him much either. I love that my girl is captivated by the same classic characters I was 20-something years ago. There are just some things that will never change.

So, when I saw the OETA day at the capitol {with a guaranteed appearance by the monkey man, might I add} I knew we needed to try and go. It was a free chance to get out of the house, enjoy the beauty of the capitol, and meet some beloved friends. Plus- we got to get a bit dolled up and put on the cowboy boots in true Okie style.





In awe.



Love the banana face- one of George's treats.

Storytime with one of our state legislators.






Absolutely gorgeous.





1 comment:

  1. this is amazing! love that you took her! I think my kids would have been more fascinated with Super Why! :)

    ReplyDelete