Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy birthday, Heath! {An animal Discovery}



Birthday fun with Drake aka The Lorax. 




I knew my little girl loved animals. I mean, how many times have I posted about our trips to the zoo? Or, how many pics do I have of her and her stuffed animals or of her and our beloved Boston dog?
But, when we went down to Norman at the first of October to celebrate Heath, I saw something different spark in my little animal lover. I saw a mixture of compassion and fearlessness that I had yet to see. She was mesmerized by each and every one of the traveling critters that came to celebrate Mr. Heath on his 3rd birthday. She was gentle {much more so than with the good 'ol Boston dog} and she would've held onto that baby kangaroo forever if she could have.



With the birthday boy and one of the other stars of the afternoon.







A new world was opened to both her and I that day- thank you Davidsons for opening the door and letting us celebrate with you. Your birthday celebration definitely left a mark on this family.



No comments:

Post a Comment